1.9.7 Crashing

please let me know if you're EU or US (wondering if it's a b.net thing and if it's regional)

Same here, on EU realm.

WoW starts, the water spirit moves for 1-3 seconds then all video locks up.

Only mouse moving

EU

Been working fine for hours after removing all oQueue friends on real ID, no crashes yet.

Edit: Game just crashed when I tried to enter a flex raid, tried to log back in and crashed again, turned off oqueue and got inside the instance. Using battle.net application after removing all oqueue friends (I had real friends online on real ID though, maybe some of them are using oqueue too)

EU (and Russian-only account, if that is important). Got two hangs today — one immediately after getting an oqueue invite (which apparently was not accepted before the hang), another when people were entering the instance (I was near the entrance but did not enter yet).

Same problem here, EU zone.

Just reinstalled 1.9.5 and it works fine again.

if this is reliably happening to you, exit your wow and send me a copy of your wow/wtf/account/(acct name)/saved variables/oqueue.lua file so I can try and reproduce.

besides the contents of that file, only your friends list is different from my install.

life I can reproduce the issue, then I can solve it.

btw, if it's something in the saved-variables file, then exiting your wow/renaming it/restarting wow ... would solve the problem. if you rename and still have the issue, then it's either the people on your bnet friends list or your region

I am also having this issue since upgrading to 1.9.7. First time it happened was right after i installed it. So i removed it and reinstalled and same issue. We able to get around by diabling it. This happens on both machines i play on, a high end laptop and an older desktop both running windows 8 pro 64bit.

I play on a US Server and have 51 bnet friends. I will be sending you the file you requested.

-----important-----

eventhough i removed bnet friends, i still have issues after couple of minuntes varying 15 minutes to 1 hour. game still freezes. we need to get back to 1 step back to older version or something new.

error keeps.

----important------

Hey tiny where can I send you my saveVariables file?

Im EU region, spanish server (it it matters).

you can try posting to pastebin and drop me a link via in-site mail

funny thing, so far it seems many people with this issue are EU