1.9.7 Crashing

@hasly

when does it freeze? after log in, but on loading into the world... or after you've been playing for a bit?

I instaled it and it freeze right after when I log in. Its like when oQ is turning on after loging in. So yeah on loading into the world.

@hasyly sent you a pm

Me too... Every time i log in , after few seconds game is freeze. I try to put old version of oqueue 1.9.5 and this problem not appears. I try to wrote in general and a lot of people have same problem... is there a solution?

P.S = I have 25 battlenet friends, and try to disable all addon, except oqueue but nothing to do :(

Im also having this problem i can log in but about 2 mins after i log in it freezes and i have to force WoW to close with taskmanager can u put up the last version before this 1 for ppl with this issue to go back to that 1 till its fixed? should always keep the latest and the 1 before it FOR THESE REASONS

if you're launching wow via the battle.net client, try running wow directly to see if that has any impact.

Well it hasnt froze again yet it did twice in a row i disabled an out of date addon and played for about an hour and a half and it didnt freeze so maybe it was just that out of date addon? i didnt have out of date addons loaded but 1 was checked

it's extremely unusual for an addon to freeze the game client (at least i've yet to see it happen even after fiddling with oQueue for 2+ years). which is why i was thinking it might have had to do with the b.net client.

Had same problem and got solution, delete most of the Oqueue battle tags and it will be fixed, there is a limit of friends via Oqueue.

I deleted all of them and working just fine, if you check ur flist ull see them like 2,3,4 or more months without entering in the game, clear them.

Hello, same problem here.

I installed BugGrabber and notice that oqueue is getting in an infinite or too long loop, producing the freezing.
BugGrabber shows: oqueue: script ran too long 6650 and keeps increasing the number till the client crash.

I'm using Windows 7 and a Windows message popup saying that my "wow.exe doesn't respond".