1.9.7 Crashing

@tobach

did you launch it via the b.net client? if so, try exiting completely then running wow directly

Second edit: It still freeze, as soon as I get invited to a group.

I always run WoW directly, I don't use the client.

Asking again ... Are you using the Battle.Net Client?

@tiny no, he is not, as he say ;)

As I say its some wierdo stuff w/ b.net system. Removing friends is helping to resolve problem.

@ tiny listen here carefully.

i dont use b.net app/desktop app.

i dont have 100 ppl on my list. only 20 btag friends.

i use wow-64.exe directly to game.

no i cant disable other addons, i use them.

i was using older version and it was ok. i uploaded to 1.9.7a and when i join game, the game freezes.

where can i find older version of oqueue ?

and why cant i queue for people who got newer versions of oqueue, with older verison of oqueue? this make nonsense.

Having read everyones comments, I have removed most of my friends list so that all I have left are people that I have physically added via B-tag id. No Oq added friends left in list at all. Game stable so far. I havent clicked the find-mesh button as it filled quickly up to 133-1. Kinda scared. Haha.

Running now smoothly via battle-net client. Did try disabling addons and using Oq by itself. Did try using wow without using batttle-net client. Running 64 win7. Now with less friends ^.^

%100 solution of this.

if your game crashes login with old oqueue version and from options remove btag oqueue friends all of them inclueded offline too.

it works stable atm.

but i still want to that ppl can queue with all versions of oqueue.

have the same issue - game freezes 2-5 secs upon loging in...

tried with 0 addons - works fine...

tried only with OQ - frozen...

tried both with bnet app and without - frozen...

number of bnet friends - 86 - (don't have any friends added by OQ - removed all) - frozen...

running 64 w8...

I had to remove a lot of friends (including people I know) in order to arrive to 46 and make it work. I had 80 friends more or less before in my list. Question is... why does it work with the previous version and not with this one?

Edit:

After a couple of hours playing it happend again, frozen and I had to recover version 1.9.5 to actually make it work.

same here i removed friends and it worked for 1 hour. now here i am again i had to remove it! can i have the link to download the old version pls?