1.9.7 Crashing

Crashed again :'(

This time i created a premade for a HC Scenario, i invited one of the guys on the queue wait list and just after he joined group with me my game got frozen again.

Have restarted game and this time it lets me play (doesn't freeze as soon as i connect). Have checked before restarting and files i deleted before (SavedVariables files) weren't created again.

keep freezing to me aswell!i deleted friends while i was using old version then i downloaded the new one and it worked for like 1 hour. i did one flex and at the end it died again :(

if you're experiencing the freeze, please try the following to see if it'll fix it.

please let me know whether or not this works.

1. exit wow
  2. find your wow/interface/addons/oqueue folder
  3. RENAME (do not delete) your oqueue folder to oqueue.old
  4. find your wow/wtf/account/(acct name)/saved-variables folder
  5. RENAME (do not delete) your oqueue.lua file to oqueue_saved.lua
  6. re-install your oqueue
  7. restart wow

at this point you're essentially on a fresh install. if you continue to have the problem, it's related to b.net. if you don't have the problem, there is something with your install or your saved variables. if you RENAMED as directed, you can try exiting wow and putting them back, first one, then the other, to see which is causing the issue.

i've seen a few people correct their situation by re-installing oQueue... implying there's something wrong with their install.

if you can isolate the problem, please let me know so we can solve this.

thanks!

Alright, I saw this post and didnt have issue until today. multiple game crashes, like... login.. chose character... loading screen... freeze... aaaand crash. over and over and over. I restarted my computer, ran Ccleaner, etc first... still nothing changed. I followed tiny's instructions above, except didnt install oq yet. All good so far. I will install it, exit wow, etc and post my results.

Fresh install... and it's fixed. Too bad i lost all of my karma and other stats :(

x

Sended PM

after relogging, same issue persists. deleting OQ. Good bye.

same i followed the instructions but it crashed again after relog. this is so annoying >.<

any chance u make another version?until that i have to remove oq :(

HI, i have the same problem. I loging to the game, a put a request to the cdb and when the leader of the band, invite me, the WOW Frozen, i cant make anything, the only thing i can make is Ctrl+Alt+Del and kill wow64. Try to fix. Thnks.