1.9.7 Crashing

tiny, hello. I got it when update to 1.9.6 but found a solution for myself. I don't really thought that it was oQ, btw.

Its appear in 'peaks' time and if you I have a lot (~15+) b.net friends by pressing find mesh. Client complete frozen when log in char and recieved 1st b.net messages w/ premade, for any characters at any realm.

My PC is 7 year old (yes, it is and I still can play on it ;) ). What do I do to fix - I clear b.net friends list by myself a-a-a-and that it. I has no freeze for now.

So I believe b.net system start be complete retarded to players. Why? I see perfomance drop when got a lot b.net friends, even if oQ turn off (not loaded).

it is Oque, everyone have this problem after Oqueue update, so stop complaining "not Oqueue" its this squishy addon fault.
Coders pushing new updates when they dont even know how it works and not even testing it, /clap

I didn't backup the old version, does anyone have a link to v1.9.6? I am currently doing Ordos on a ton of alts and I have to disable oQueue before I log in and after I've joined every group because it's freezing the window all the time. I tried removing all friends and disabling all addons but that didn't change much.

"it is Oque, everyone have this problem after Oqueue update, so stop complaining "not Oqueue" its this squishy addon fault. "

If you don't have something constructive to say perhaps you shouldn't say it. Tiny is clearly working to resolve the problem. Bugs happen... to anyone. And not all bug can be caught in testing.

Either you are part of the solution or part of the problem. If you are going to be a problem, get out.

i don't experience any of these issues, so i need to find someone that does so we can isolate and identify the problem.

my first guess would be to disable all addons except oQueue and verify if the problem still exists.

next, if the problem still exists, are you using the battle.net client to launch your wow? if so, exit and try lanching wow directly. any change?

please let me know. thx

oqueue have really big issues right now it,s fuck my game up when I have it on after Im downloaded the new one!

Could we just restore the old version for download again and remove the update requirement? I was fortunate enough to have backup but a lot of people can't actually roll their version back.

U have update it for beta players right mby there u have the bug for not ppl playing beta

tbh its happening to me aswell. wow get freezed and i cant even use alt f4. i tried without it and it works so its OQ problem. hope u gonna fix it soon cuz i had to remove it for now.

There are people in my guild having the same problem when changing from one area to another (with loading screen), once it loads it crash. For others the client crash after a while, and other the first time you login the game and select a character in your list.