Who knows an integration vendor for the programs?

Are there programmers like me here? I'm a bit stumped right now and hope someone can help me out. In short, I'm developing various programs and am looking for a provider of industrial integration solutions. I've heard something about a service where several all kinds of integrations that may be needed are collected at once. If someone has already had experience in choosing such vendors, please share your opinion. 

I can tell you about a very cool service that supplies integrations. I learned about it when I gained experience in practice at the university. My teacher, who also works as a programmer, recommended me https://www.makini.io/integrations/helm because this service combines a lot of integrations. It is very convenient because if you spend time searching for each integration separately, it would really take a lot of time. If anything, this service can offer the creation of a new integration without additional payment for only 1-2 weeks. Pretty fast, don't you agree?

After I tried this service, my work became much easier. Thanks to it, I was able to free up a significant amount of time that I used to spend on routine work and channeled it into more meaningful tasks. The ease of use and simplicity of mastering the service pleasantly surprised me. Now all the management processes are united in one place, and I can easily handle them without wasting unnecessary time. This has allowed me to improve the organization and efficiency of my work.