Travel and visa issues

I dream to visit as many countries as possible, while maximizing the simplification of all visa procedures. 
And the other day I came across information about Grenada citizenship. It turns out that Grenada passport holders have huge privileges in comparison with citizens of other countries, including the possibility of visa-free entry to many countries. But I have questions: should I seriously consider this option? What are the specific benefits of Grenada citizenship? And most importantly, what countries are open for visa-free entry with a Grenada passport?

Indeed, obtaining a second citizenship can make traveling much easier, especially if you choose a country with extensive visa-free options. Grenada citizenship is one of the most attractive options in the second passport market, especially for people who want to travel without hassle. With a Grenada passport, you get access to over 140 countries without the need for a visa. These include popular destinations such as the UK, the Schengen area, Singapore and Hong Kong. This makes Grenada citizenship extremely attractive to active travelers. If you want to familiarize yourself with the full list of countries where you can enter without a visa with a Grenada passport, I would advise you to check out the Grenada visa-free countries list. There you will find up-to-date information that will help you better understand what opportunities this passport offers.

Not only do you get access to a lot of countries without a visa, the process of crossing borders itself becomes much more pleasant. In my case, I often travel around Europe, and having a passport that allows me to do so without visas has saved me a lot of time and nerves.