Foreigners Marrying in Georgia

My partner and I are both from the Philippines and share a dream of celebrating our union in the beautiful landscapes of Georgia. We are trying to gather information on the necessary steps to organize this important event. Can anyone provide guidance on the required documentation and procedures?

Hello, To make it easier for foreigners to get married in Georgia, standard documents such as passports and birth certificates are usually required. In addition, additional documents such as a marriage certificate issued by the Philippine Embassy in Georgia may be required. For the most accurate guidance, it is recommended to contact the Embassy directly for the latest updates and instructions.

I am certainly inclined to consider these recommendations and seek assistance from the Philippine Embassy. Speaking of wedding planning, are there any reputable professionals who specialize in international wedding planning? Can you recommend anything based on your own experience?

I can recommend a wedding planning firm known for its know-how in servicing worldwide couples. They are well versed in the intricacies of organizing weddings in Georgia for foreigners, provide useful assistance in translating documents, selecting a venue and bear in mind cultural nuances. The business enterprise's personnel will provide expert help in the difficulty of the how to get married in georgia for filipino at https://shuwedd.com/services/marriage-for-filipino-in-georgia/ and with the help of their offerings, the wedding will become an unforgettable event.