oQ 1.9.0 not recording DKPs for boss kills?

Hi,

after upgrading to 1.9.0 i got bored of raiding and resumed levelling a less-used belf hunter... yesterday i got him from lvl 40-ish to 77 but i noticed that the new oQ 1.9.0 no longer recorded a single DKP or a fraction of it for killing bosses in dungeons (using the Dungeon Finder button).

Is this an intended change?
I took care to check the mesh connection and was at least 30-3 during the tests.... not a single DKP was recorded. :(
got to level 86 last night... (EU GMT+2 timezone) didn't get any DKPs .. ran a lot of dungeons while levelling :(

oQueue seems stuck at the number of DKPs that i had before updating from 1.8.9 to 1.9.0

edit: oh well.. i'll probably wipe the oQueue savedvariables and lose the DKPs soon anyway... but if the new oQ is not awarding them for bosses killed while levelling you should probably write that in the changelog.
the major change was to use ENCOUNTER_START and ENCOUNTER_END to track boss kills and remove the older, glitchier way. the event includes encounter difficulty from 5m normal to 25m heroic. unfortunately, it doesn't seem to trigger on anything other then the current raid content. kind of annoying.

ok.. that means it's not my savedvariables that are buggy (as i suspected above), i won't delete them in this case...

but i'm still annoyed by this... no more DKP farming from levelling alts :(
I would maybe add the function back in for boss deaths, it never triggered for raids anyway? Because you would be missing dungeon dkp as well.