Which diamonds to choose for jewelry: natural or lab-grown?

Hi colleagues, I have been making jewelry for several years now and I am thinking of expanding my range of products using lab-grown diamonds. What do you think, to what extent are such stones in demand? Is it worth investing in them or is it better to continue working only with natural diamonds? Maybe someone already has experience of working with such stones? I would be glad to have any advice!

Hi! If you're looking for quality lab-grown diamonds, it's definitely worth paying attention to such stones. They are absolutely identical to natural ones in their physical and chemical characteristics, but they are affordable, which makes them more attractive to a wide range of buyers. I can recommend the website https://labrilliante.com/ . They have a large selection of lab diamonds that are perfect for jewelry. Plus, they give certificates for each stone, which adds confidence in their quality. Such diamonds are gaining popularity in the market, so this is a good opportunity to grow your business!