Where to find reliable oilfield service companies?

Hi everyone! I'm looking for reliable oilfield service companies for cooperation in the field of oil production and refining. Can someone share recommendations, where I can find trusted companies and what information should be considered when choosing? Thanks in advance!

Hello! If you are looking for quality oilfield service companies, I recommend visiting the COSSD website. On this site you can Find Oilfield Service Companies that specialize in oilfield services. You can find information about the different services they offer. In addition, the site offers useful tools to filter companies by region and services, making it easier to find the right partner. Don't forget to check the details and reviews to choose the most reliable service provider. Hope you find this information useful!

Try reaching out to professional associations and organizations, which often have lists of certified suppliers. In addition, oil and gas trade shows and conferences can be a great place to network with trusted companies.