VivaAerobus check-in

The check-in process for VivaAerobus may have evolved, so I recommend verifying the current information on the official VivaAerobus website or contacting their customer service for the most accurate and up-to-date instructions. However, I can provide you with a general overview of how the check-in process typically works for most airlines, which might be helpful.

Read Also :- allegiant air pet policy

• Online Check-In: Most airlines, including Viva Aerobus, offer online check-in through their official website or mobile app. Here's how you might proceed:

• Visit the Viva Aerobus website or app.

• Look for the "Check-In" or "Manage Booking" section.

• Enter your booking reference or reservation code along with your last name.

• Follow the prompts to select your flight and passengers for check-in.

• You'll have the option to choose your seats and, in some cases, pay for any additional services.

• Once completed, you can usually download or receive your boarding pass via email or on the app.

• Airport Check-In: If you prefer to check in at the airport, follow these steps:

• Arrive at the airport well in advance of your flight's departure time.

• Look for the check in vivaaerobus counters or kiosks.

• Provide your booking reference, passport, or identification to the airline staff.

• They will assist you in the check-in process, assign seats, and provide you with a physical boarding pass.

Remember to check Viva Aerobus' or contact their customer service for specific information regarding check-in procedures, as they may have changed since my last update.

Read Also :- alaska airline cancellation policy