Tracking profits on Amazon

I am interested in such a question on the Amazon platform as the easiest way to track my profit, how much I actually have, and not do it manually. If you know such a tool, I will be grateful if you share.

There is a great option for this - the profitability calculator from https://sellersonar.com/fba-calculator.html It automatically takes into account all expenses, including Amazon fees, shipping costs, taxes, and other costs, and calculates your net profit. This is very convenient, especially if you have a lot of products, and manual calculations take too much time. I use this tool myself, and it helps to see the real picture of income and expenses.

Thank you very much for your reply, I will take a look. Well, I already did, but I just need to figure it out. I don't see how it's that complicated. So thanks again. You've been a great help.

If you have any questions about Amazon, I know many interesting things about this site, so write at any time, I will try to answer any of your questions.