Site Bugs

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Wotdabny/simple

This is refered to as the "Armory". Aka your character page on us.battle.net.

At the bottom of the page you can see it says "Last updated on 9/15/2014". So your "Armory" is up to date as of today.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just something you implemented recently. The convert to token button does not work unless your bar is at 100%. It was available all the time I think maybe up until yesterday.

Should be fixed when tiny pulls the changes.

Thanks for pointing that out!

OK - I think I found the pattern - if you log out more than once an hour whatever you did isn't counted.

if you log out more than once an hour whatever you did isn't counted

I can verify this is not true, at least not for quests and it should be the same

raffle bug: the "convert tickets to token" button is inactive.. it only becomes active when the "check score" returns a full progress bar.

i think you mistakenly tied the convert button activation to the claim button activation.

raffle bug: the "convert tickets to token" button is inactive.. it only becomes active when the "check score" returns a full progress bar.

It was already mentioned on page 1, he said he fixed it pending Tiny pulls website changes.

oh.. i must be sleepy then ..didn't see it.

Tried to download Ice Box, at the end of the countdown for the download timer a pop up to check out the free raffles pops up, i close it, nothing gets downloaded, try again same thing, tried to download oQueue update same thing happened, how do i update or download stuff when the popup keeps coming up and interfering with the download?

@komosky what browser are you using? i get the popup but also the file save box (i'm using firefox)