Rent a car for a trip around France.

We are planning a large sightseeing tour of France for a group of students and are looking for a bus rental with driver. We need comfortable and safe transportation for 20 people. Can anyone recommend good companies? It is important that the bus is equipped with all amenities for long trips, and the driver is experienced and knows the tourist routes. Also interested in how the booking process goes and what conditions need to be taken into account.

Our family is planning a trip to France, and I was looking for where to rent a car and driver france. I found a site where you can rent such transportation, and it is very convenient. The driver promises a safe and comfortable trip, knows all the roads. The prices are reasonable and the reviews are good. I think this is what we need. Already discussed with the family and decided to book. Also liked that you can choose a minibus with additional options such as air conditioning and Wi-Fi.

When for my birthday I went on a trip to Paris and the rest of France, I also used the services of this company. I can only confirm the words that it is a good service and from myself I will add that the driver was very pleasant.The last few trips we spent with them, and were very satisfied. Now I plan to use their services in the future.