Problems connecting your iPhone to a smart TV

I'm having trouble connecting my iPhone to my smart TV using the screen mirroring function, but it's not working. The TV just can't see my phone, even though I follow all the instructions. Both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, and I've even tried a few different apps, but to no avail.

I don't know if it's related to the phone model (I have an iPhone 12) or the TV (Samsung Smart TV 2019). Perhaps it's a matter of settings I'm not aware of? Or maybe there are some alternative ways to connect?

Based on your description, you have done everything correctly. The problem may be either incompatibility or some technical nuances. First of all, try using a third-party application for screen mirroring iPhone to smart tv, for example, DoCast. I had a similar situation and it was this app that helped solve the problem. It's easy to set up and can be more reliable than the inbuilt features of some TVs. Another tip is to try connecting through an HDMI adapter. If this doesn't help either, it may be the TV firmware.

Reset your router, or try connecting your phone and TV to a different Wi-Fi network, if available. Some routers, especially older models, may not handle the load well and may "glitch" when trying to stream video.

By providing accurate information about which products are suitable for specific phone models, these guides help users avoid unnecessary expenditures. Purchasing the wrong accessories or software can lead to additional costs related to returns, exchanges Phonesguides, or even repairs if the accessories are incompatible. Compatibility guides mitigate these risks by ensuring that users invest their money in products that are guaranteed to work with their devices, thus avoiding the financial pitfalls of incompatible purchases.

I had a similar issue with my iPhone 12 not connecting to my Samsung Smart TV for screen mirroring. I found that resetting the Wi-Fi on both the phone and TV helped. Also, ensure that AirPlay is enabled on the TV under the settings menu. If that doesn’t work, using an HDMI adapter or Apple TV as an alternative can provide a more stable connection. It might also be worth checking for any software updates on both devices. For service contact macbook-repair-dubai.ae