OQ vs ilvl requested vs my ilvl vs wtf (ratings same issue)

Hi all, I am a long time OQ user and have found it to be essential to my enjoyement of WoW for all of MoP and a little before. At first it was strictly PVP then came PVE fun as well. It was easy to get into a group where you could sort by ilvl or rating requirement and queue up for groups you qualified for.

I want to give a heads up on an issue I think is frustrating users and making it seem overly complicated to use OQ when it is simply unintended behaviour...

I keep my Oqueue up to date and check here daily for updates and to update my raffle tickets so it is not an out of date version nor is this issue related to one version of OQ.

Since a few weeks ago, the issue i am having is this: ilvl requested in both PVE and PVP isn't displaying correctly in the column and i get a "do not meet ilvl requirement" pop up in both pve and pvp when i clearly do meet and surpass the requirements (and this same issue occurs for pvp rating requirement).

As an example, I try to queue for a SoO pug with 550 ilvl min. requested. The alt I am on is 556 in full PVE gear or another one is 552 using 550 pvp boots. I get a pop up saying i do not meet ilvl requirements yet i do.

What i have noticed is when i mouse over the row for the group and look at the actual ilvl in the pop up that is yellow vs the green one (so the ilvl vs the lowest ilvl in group) and i meet the ilvl in yellow on my character then i actually meet the ilvl requirement which is not the one actually posted in the ilvl min requirement column displayed, even after i click the checkbox for "qualified" to hide groups i clearly do not qualify for. So basically it seems the minimum ilvl requested is not being correctly displayed in the column and therefore does not get sorted properly if i hit the qualified checkbox.

It seems that the actual ilvl requirement is the yellow one i discribed above because i can get into the group if i make sure i meet that ilvl. (i have tried this many times by using combinations of gear and can replicate the issue)

Also the similar / same issue many times for RBG rating column as well.

i hope this helps you identify ongoing issues and if i can help by replicating this pls let me know.

Keep up the good work for the community and thank you for it all

:D

this is an effect of the group leaders using an older version.

it will solve itself as group leaders update

OK thanks for clearing it up (can i request you push an "update pop-up" window) like you have in the past?

either way, ty :D

"OK thanks for clearing it up (can i request you push an "update pop-up" window) like you have in the past?

either way, ty :D"

Second this. Would like a qualified option that functions as intended. Having to look at 3-4 places to see if I qualify, with the option checked, can become tiring when it is during peak hours/days.

@khurzog

use the spyglass filter to shrink the choices to exactly what you want.

ie: all heroic soo w/ min ilevel of 560: soo & hero & i560

i am using the spyglass and all other options to find what i am qualified for within the group type and the content i want. i filter by group type, then use spyglass for say Thok, soo or w/e, and use the qualified etc.. i also use boolean but perhaps i will retry w/ longer strings including ilvl.

thanks for that tip

you said " this is an effect of the group leaders using an older version. it will solve itself as group leaders update"

so when i said "(can i request you push an "update pop-up" window) like you have in the past?" i meant it referring to the above to help solve this issue asap for all users and less forum posts like mine :D

Pls and ty

i will get back to you on string searches and ilvl issue mentioned in my OP later today