How Much Does it Cost to Build a Uniswap-like Platform?

DEX platforms have a huge market potential and building them is an affordable one in the crypto industry. As investors, you are all having doubts regarding the cost of building a DEX platform like Uniswap. Many factors influence the cost value. Here, I am listing a few of them. 

Complexity of Project - As per business and marketing needs, additional plugins and features are required. When you include more features, the cost value differs. 

Security Features - The primary objective is to avoid any scams or hacks. For that, security features must be proper. Implementing top security measures like SSL protection, SSL encryption/decryption, and immutable smart contracts is an essential thing. This impacts the cost value heavily. 

Technology Stack - The technology stack comprises platform compatibility, UX/UI design, API integration, and the tools that decide the cost value. 

Development company - Wish to launch a DEX platform like Uniswap? You need to approach the experienced DEX development company which has an experienced developer. Based on the number of members in the team, the cost value differs. 

Testing/Maintenance - To rectify any issues and bugs, testing and maintenance are essential processes. Also, the cost value depends on exclusive services such as bug fixing, adding the latest OS version, and upgrading third-party services. 

Development- The primary cost value is decided by the development method you have opted for. Scratch and white-label software are the common methods. Going for scratch-based methods consumes more cost and it is better to select the white-label DEX software like Uniswap. 

Choosing the white-label solution reduces the overall cost value compared to scratch. With the exponential features and the interactive plugins, the cost value lies in the range of 8000 - 25000 USD. The white label is the best one to build the uniswap-like DEX platform due to the following reasons.

• Less investment/high ROI

• Instant online solution

• ‘Customizable/Scalable

• Global reach

This is the right time to start investments in Uniswap clone software development. I hope my answer will help you. Let's start with the best DEX platform development company.