How better to convey the development of an outsourcing software?

Hi! Recently I've started thinking about outsourcing our new software development. But I'm not quite sure where to start and how to organize the process so that everything goes smoothly. Maybe someone has had similar experiences? Please share tips or resources to help make sense of this issue.

Hi! This is a really important issue and the approach to outsourcing can have a significant impact on the success of your project. I advise you to read an excellent article on how to outsource software development. It details the key steps of the process, such as choosing the right company, setting tasks and quality control of the work. The article also helps you understand what to pay attention to when signing a contract and how to build an effective interaction with a remote team. I think after reading it you will have a clearer understanding of how to better organize this process.

Great question. Outsourcing software development can be a great solution for your project if you approach it wisely. Be clear about what exactly you need. Prepare detailed technical specifications (TS), including functional requirements, design, deadlines, and budget.