Additional options for using UK numbers for SMS

I've been thinking about buying a UK number for SMS recently, but would like to understand what other features it can offer. As I understand, it is possible to set up message forwarding or use the number for incoming calls, but how does it work in practice? Can I use such a number for business communications or, for example, to access international services? I'm looking for people who know about this and can suggest what additional features are available and how useful they are in real life.

My work is connected with testing applications. And recently I needed a UK number for verification in one application, and it turned out that such numbers can be used not only for receiving SMS. In addition, some of them allow you to receive calls or even forward messages to your personal number, which is convenient if you need to keep in touch with UK services. I found one service where you can buy uk number for sms at an adequate price, and the quality is excellent. They have a great selection and the numbers work consistently. If you need something like that too, I can send you the link.

I thought for a long time that finding a UK number for my tasks would be a real headache. However, after using this service, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and affordable everything turned out to be. The number was purchased without any hassle, and it still helps me with a lot of tasks. The service does a great job with what it promises, and now I can recommend it without a doubt to anyone who needs a reliable UK number. This number will definitely be useful in my work and personal affairs for a long time to come.