if the settings seem to disappear, it's due to a permissions issue. try these steps:
- exit your keyclone and all wows
- find the keyclone folder... delete it
- delete any shortcuts you have for keyclone
your system should be at a clean state. now install:
- download keyclone_1.9i.exe to your desktop (make sure you see it)
- right click keyclone_1.9i.exe ... select 'run as administrator'.
- you should see the winzip self extractor for keyclone
- click 'unzip' ... this will create the folder 'c:/program files/keyclone'
- close the winzip self extractor
- open your 'my computer' and find the c: drive
- find 'program files' .. then 'keyclone'
- once you're in the keyclone folder... find the keyclone application
- right click the keyclone application ... send to ... desktop
- you've now created a shortcut on your desktop
- right-click the short cut / properties / advanced ... check 'always run as administrator'
- hit 'ok' on the properties
- from now on, only run your keyclone from this icon
- double click the icon and your keyclone will run w/ admin rights
go through the wizard one more time and that should do it.