Oqueue 1.9.7 works but not 1.9.9

I tried updating my oqueue addon to version 1.9.9 and i downloaded and dragged in into my addons folder. After that i logged into the game and checked to see if it was there but sadly it was not there. So, i decided to drag my old version of oqueue back into my addon folder to see if it was working and i logged in and it was indeed working but not the new version. Please fix this ASAP. I have a Mac.

Seeing as your old version works, the problem isn't with the addon, but with the folder when you unzip the zip file.

When you download oQueue it comes down as a .zip file. You need to extract the oQueue folder from this zip file. When you download the .zip file from the site, save the file, don't let safari open it. Once you have it saved on your computer you need to unzip it, once you unzip it you will have a oQueue folder. There may also be a second folder, inside of this oQueue folder, which is also named oQueue. If there is, you need this inner most oQueue folder, and place that folder in your addons directory.

This link may also be helpful: http://solidice.com/forums/1/topic/how-to-install-a-world-of-warcraft-addon-mac

its joke help or wtf is that post? for retards? its not work lol

its joke help or wtf is that post? for retards?

Did you find it helpful?

no , never was any problem with install its was around 5 sec and /reload in-game , atm its bugged !