OQ v2.0.5 Not Working

I'm having some trouble with the new version of OQ. When I extract the zip in my addons folder for WoW and then start the game OQ does not even show up as an addon. I went back and checked by extracting OQ v2.0.3 in the same folder and then starting the game again and OQ showed up as an addon. How do I fix this so 2.0.5 works?

Same experience here. Happen to both my computers. OQ does not show up in the game after putting the the oqueue folder into addon.

Please check that you have "Load out of date addons" enabled.

We bumped the WoW version in oQueue to be 6.0.0, and for some reason WoW considers this "out of date", when 6.0.0 is indeed the next patch.

Thanks! Enabling out of date addons fixed the problem

It doesn't fix all the problems in my OQ, it wont show Ilvls of others and the sockets and everything it used to do with it, and the Wishlist is bugging or setting my Ilvl Req to much lower than I had or want it, making groups VERY hard to make.

You need to get oGear now, the inspect option was removed with the current oQueue

https://solidice.com/downloads/world-of-warcraft/ogear

Will it fix the problem with Wishlisting and trying to create an OQ and get it actually going? - Also TYVM for the Ogear, did not know that!

I don't know because I don't understand what the problem is that you are experiencing.

FYI, if you didn't know, OQ will not work come Tues patch.