Issues with new oQ (1.8.9)

- Every time I open the oQueue now I get 'hints' window opened. How do I disable that?

- The wait list has been buggy since about 1.8 version -- people on the waitlist are not being invited in group on the first click of 'invite' button...sometimes it takes many many tries to get someone into the group. This didn't used to happen.

Anyone know how to resolve that?
inviting from the wait list requires b.net to send the note via friend request. if b.net is being slow to route those requests, there isn't much i can do. that's up to blizz

as for the 'hints' window, the very first time you install oQueue you'll see it 2 or 3 times. then it won't bother you for a week... reminding you to collect your raffle points
There should be a way to disable hints forever, not for a week. I don't want oQueue to remind me of anything.

Also, since about 1.8.9 version the listing on 'find group' tab is incredibly volatile. For whatever reason the same raids are constantly being added then dissapearing. For example I might be looking at the scenario window and there would be 2 scenario groups listed:

group1 (*) () () [wait list] [x]
group2 (*) (*) () [wait list] [x]

And then suddenly they would both vanish. And then 5 seconds later they both appear again + group3. Then they all vanish again. Then they appear.

This happens both with groups that are 'old' meaning they just haven't disbanded, and with the groups that are actively recruiting. A few times I managed to hit 'wait list' just in time before the listing vanished again and was invited to 'pending' and then to group. This never used to happen until 1.8.7 for sure, and it's definitely been happening since I upgraded to 1.8.9.
1.9.0 seems to have fixed the last issue, ty :)