can't update oqueue..still showing version 1.7.8

I have tried everything to get oqueue updated..i dont understand how it is still showing 1.7.8. I went in addon folder and deleted the old oqueue files then unzipped again, still not updated. anyone else having this problem? I really need some help with this:)
why is it not seeing the new files?
this happens when you're updating the wrong folder.

to test, remove the oQueue folder and restart wow.  If it still appears in the addon list, you've got the wrong folder.

on your wow icon, right-click properties and go to the location field.  click and arrow to the left to read the actual path of your wow
my wow is in program filesx86, I updated it in the past and it worked just fine. I have deleted it from add on folder and redownloaded several times, I unzip it in the add on folder, i sign in and nothing, i try renewing from recycle bin and get the 1.7.8 version back, I uninstalled broker oqueue too..dont know if i even need that but still doesnt work after removing broker. I miss your old website with the auto install button.
1.  exit wow completely
2.  remove oqueue from the addon folder
3.  log into wow
4.  check the list of addons - is oqueue in the list?

if oqueue is still in the list, then you're working with the wrong folder.

if you delete the folder... and there is no oqueue folder that exists... yet oqueue is still listed in addons... then you didn't delete the correct folder
-oqueue is not in the list of addons after logging into wow
-Program files(x86)>World of Warcraft>Interface>AddOns
-wow is nowhere else on my C: drive

I have tried everything
Make sure you're not copying the whole folder like 'oQueue_1.8.4f'. Go into that folder, copy the next folder that just says 'oqueue' and move that to your addons folder.
THANK YOU..!! you are a freakin enlightenedgeniusenlightened
I have been so frustrated..I think other ppl are having the same problem
and are not getting the right answer.
yesyesyesyes
Glad I could help! :)