2 Issues: "You are not in a party." and mesh friends

This addon has changed my WoW playing for the better, and opened many new doors for me.

However, I am having 2 problems. The first exists around the "mesh". When I click "find mesh" I'm assuming (based on the terminology and the addon's hints) that I am joining some kind of Battle-tag network to better find premades. That being said, the remove now button does not remove all the battle-tags OQ has given me, leaving me with a whole mess of battle-tag friends that takes me forever to remove manually.

Do I need to hit remove now before I logoff each time? Because I see it remove a couple when I do click it, just not all...?

Also, I often get a yellow alert in my chat saying "You are not in a party." and I can't place exactly where it's coming from, but it seems to be from oQueue. I get it when doing anything - sitting at an inn or doing battle.

Any help would be appreciated - thank you!
i looked into the removing mesh connections for 1.89 and made some changes. please make sure to update.

instead of a simple 'remove all' concept, you now have 'remove all', 'remove only offline', and 'remove 5'.

as for the 'you are not in a party' message, i'll have to look into that and see what's going on

The "You aren't in a party" message being spammed into the chat is happening to me in every Battleground i join.

It is from oQueue look:

are you the leader of an oQueue group? or were you in a party before entering the BG and queue'd solo?
solo queued
had you created an oQueue group and then went in solo?

The "You aren't in a party" message being spammed into the chat is happening to me in every Battleground i join.

It is from oQueue look:

Yes, exactly. Always notice it A LOT in BGs.
had you created an oQueue group and then went in solo?
No, I've never created an oQueue group then went in solo.

i looked into the removing mesh connections for 1.89 and made some changes. please make sure to update.

instead of a simple 'remove all' concept, you now have 'remove all', 'remove only offline', and 'remove 5'.

as for the 'you are not in a party' message, i'll have to look into that and see what's going on
Awesome, thank you =D
I've noticed this issue in bgs as well but it seems to happen if I was previously in a group (whether from oqueue or not) and then leave the group and solo queue. I usually run bg groups with guildies so it doesn't always happen after running with people from Oqueue.
No fix yet?

I'm about to quit with this addon because of that.

Temporary fix is /reload but annoying.