Site Bugs

make it one thread per line on the activity overview though.. not multiple lines as it was before.

I'll put the sidebar back. What do you mean by one thread per activity though? can you take a Screenshot of where it is more than one thread per line so I can better understand?

Thanks!

Added the sidebar back to forums related pages.

Also added a glow to avatars.

• blue = site staff
  • green = addon author

What do you mean by one thread per activity though?

well.. i see now that you added the 2 sidebars back... what i mean is the "recent replies" sidebar.. (second box)...i find it much more useful than the first box and i use it to know which thread has had a reply added... but having the same thread listed there more than once is annoying...

for example, as i write this message there are 3 lines for "Site bugs" in that box, one after another...try to make it so that it only displays one line per thread with the latest person to reply... maybe add a small counter for thread posts and/or a date/time column there too to show the timestamp of the latest change... but definitely do not let it show multiple lines for the same thread.

also, try to disable the "recent topics" side box that's above the "recent replies" box and merge its function with the second box (i.e. show a thread in the active threads list even the if it has one single post).. maybe extend a bit the number of lines allocated for this box too...

Keep the newly formed "recent threads with activity" list sorted by the date/time of the most recent activity on that thread, with the most recently active thread at top...

there are 3 lines for "Site bugs" in that box, one after another...try to make it so that it only displays one line per thread

Ah, ok I get what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying :).

I'll work on consolidating those and see how they work out.

I agree with Rass, consolidating them and only having the most current reply for a thread listed is a good idea.

I added a Recently Active Threads widget to the sidebar.

Let me know if thats what you had in mind.

The "login to reply" button on each thread will now redirect you back to the thread automatically.

Not sure if it was a change that was made on the site or Bliz API or what but the check score button is going super slow. I would say taking me about 4 times as longer than usual to generate my ticket score.

battle.net has been having issues recently. i'd guess due to all the changes ramping up to blizzcon and then WoD

That was what I figured. Thanks Tiny :)