Site Addition: Author Addon Management

Humm . . .

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s1/sh/121971c9-28c7-4e3f-9255-67916a431c7d/4dc10199a344bde200d462be67ebf00a

What do I put into the "I will show ads on" field? solidice.com, or do I need it to point to something specific?

"solidice.com" should work.

Humm, it saved my Piblisher ID, but when I tried to put in an ad slot ID, it didn't work.

I'm happy you were able to get your Publisher ID in there.

I just tested and was able to successfully add a id into all 3 input fields. What behavior are you experiencing when you try to save the ids?

The ids should be integers.

example: "5197334069"

I put the number into the field for "Large Leaderboard ID," hit "Save," and the page refreshes, but without the number in the field anymore.

It is an integer, no quotes or anything extra. I got the number from "data-ad-slot" in the code that Google gives me.

Edit: I do have a script blocker in Firefox that is currently blocking googleads.g.doubleclick.net, could that affect it?

Ok. Let me look into this more. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Also, if you were just experiencing issues with uploading screenshots, please try again. I just pushed a fix as I saw the errors come through the logs.

In response to your edit.

I do have a script blocker in Firefox that is currently blocking googleads.g.doubleclick.net, could that affect it?

It could be possible that your script blocker could be targeting the input fields as their ids contain the word "adsense" and it is removing the value when you submit. But I find that would be very odd behavior. Are you running a publicly accessible script blocker than I can DL and test with?

I believe I have resolved the issue, please try again.

I believe I have resolved the issue, please try again.

Yup, it's fixed, thanks.

I use Privacy Badger, by the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

I did have a bit of issues with the screen shots, I'll try that as well (edit: it works, thanks).

. . . and while we're on a roll here, I don't know how to update my avatar, hence why it's still generic at the time of this writing . . .

I use Privacy Badger, by the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

Ah, ok I'll have to check that out and see if it causes any odd behavior.

it works, thanks

Thank you for your patience as I smoothed things out!

I don't know how to update my avatar

When you go to your profile (accessible from the dropdown under your name in the main navbar), you will see an area to upload an avatar on the "Account" tab.

You can also access this upload function on the index of the author dashboard.

If you'd like to use a WoW character as an avatar, you can claim a character via your profile, or via the author dashboard and select them as your avatar once you complete the claim process.