professional care for patients with dementia

Hello, as you already know, I live in Nova Scotia and as I told some of you, I have two grandparents who need special care since they have some dementia problems. As much as I want to, I have too many responsibilities to have to take care of them myself. For this reason, I am looking for trained professionals who can do this. Who can you recommend?

For grandparents with dementia, it is important to find caregivers who are specially trained in memory care. You may want to look for local memory care facilities or home care providers in your area that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer's care. It is important to check if the caregivers have the necessary certifications and training to handle the specific challenges of dementia. Best of luck to you!

You definitely need to look for elder care professionals with dementia who have at least a high school medical degree. This is a very serious diagnosis and your grandparents will most likely need 24-hour care. There are now services that provide these services, I think Nova Scotia definitely has them.

Yes, this is a very familiar situation, many of us have elderly relatives who require care and for various reasons we aredementia  unable to provide them with proper care. Now there are services where you can order home care services for dementia patients home care services for dementia patients because it is a very difficult diagnosis, dementia patients gradually lose their memory and are often unable to navigate in space. Therefore, it is better to hire a caregiver with a medical degree.

I completely agree, dementia is complex to treat and the best way will always be to leave the care of that person in the hands of a professional, they know how to deal with them, they know that they have to say yes and that they have to say no, They know what alters them and what does not alter them, so definitely the most advisable thing will always be that you hire a home care service for a patient with dementia, ALWAYS.