v1.8.7a not working (Mac user)

Hi,

I've been using OQ for a while now but had to update it today. Unfortunately it is not working.

I have properly extracted the files, properly pasted the file in the add-on file of interface. I have also deleted the relevant "oqueuelua" files in the respective WTF places. 

Not only does the minimap icon not appear, but the add on won't even appear in the list of add ons on the characters page (prior to connecting to the character).

I don't know what to do!?
If the adodn doesn't showup in the list of addon, you have not installed it correctly. oQueue installs no differently that any other addon, but I suspect you probably used WoW matrix in the past to install addons, so you may now know where your WoW is actually installed.

Look into the safari configuration an make sure you have "Open safe files" disabled. When you have open safe files enabled, safari messes things up trying to open it when you download it.  

No that you have the .zip downloaded, you will have to find where your WoW is installed. I do not have a mac so I cannot help you there. But make sure you only have one wow installed on your computer, and If you have multiple WoW's you will have to find which one is the one which you are actually running.