Problem oqueue 2.0.1

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème depuis la mise à jour d'oqueue. Lorsque je télécharge l'addon et que je le met dans mon dossier addon pour WOW je ne le retrouve pas en jeu et j'ai déjà vérifié sur la présentation des personnages dans l'onglet addon il n'apparait pas. Or je n'ai pas l'ancienne version, pouvez vous m'aider ?

Cordialement

Good evening Stalkzer,

firstly, please forgive the translation... i'm using google translate.

it sounds like you may have installed your oqueue in the wrong folder. if you're on Windows, the simplest solution would be to install icebox. icebox is an auto-installer/updater for Windows that will download, decompress and install oQueue (as well as other addons).

If you're on a Mac, that's another problem.

Let me know if that works for you

==[ google: english to french ]==

Bonsoir Stalkzer,

tout d'abord, s'il vous plaît pardonnez la traduction ... Je suis en utilisant Google Translate.

il semble que vous avez installé votre oqueue dans le mauvais dossier. si vous êtes sous Windows, la solution la plus simple serait d'installer une glacière. glacière est un auto-installeur / mise à jour pour Windows qui permettent de télécharger, décompresser et installer oQueue (ainsi que d'autres addons).

Si vous êtes sur un Mac, c'est un autre problème.

Faites-moi savoir si cela fonctionne pour vous

Thank you for your reply i'll try to speak in english it'll be easier for you

I'm on Mac that's why it's complicated ... Usually i put the folder of the add-on on my folder of WOW and it was ok and this function for the old version of Oqueue

I personally play on iMac, and I have to say the way I've done it is...

1. Open finder

2. Appliaction

3. Locate World of Warcraft folder

4. Open the Wow folder and locate Interface

5. Open interface, and you get Addons folder

6. Open a new finder with the newly downloaded OQ folder.

7. Put the entire OQ folder into the Addons folder from step 5.

8. That should be all. (Ps. if it ask for replacement click yes, you do want to replace the old OQ folder)

Thank you glossy for your help but i did what you told me and no results ... the same thing. i don't understand why it doesn't function with the 2.0.1 version and when i do it with the folder contening the old version it functions ...

Mac have that problem u need to get Rid of the old version of Oq then reinstall the new one. make sure your other addon are all up to date.