oQueue NOT working after 1.8.7; Want previous downloads option!

I've looked through the forums about this issue, and some other people have had it. None of the fixes that worked for them will work for me.

http://tinypic.com/r/2w20mkx/8

Waitlist (999)
Nothing works
Can NOT succesfully push "Enter" with any form of /oq in the chat box

Please help
After being forced to upgrade my working version of oQueue, I'm having the same issue as you.
assuming your realmlist is set properly, type this:
/oq harddrop
/reload

this will clear your group info.

if you're still having issues, you can try (blowing away data with this, be careful):

/oq reset
/reload

if you're still having issues, then:

1. exit wow
2. go to your wow/wtf folder <--- note: this is your WTF folder
3. search for all oqueue.* files
4. delete them <--- note: nuking all data. be aware
5. restart your wow

I've tried em all :(

Everytime I type /oq in chat, I'm unable to press "Enter", so any commands will not work for me.

I've removed every addon/setting file from my WoW folder, and tried to use the new 1.8.8a version with a "clean" wow folder; nothing.
what does this return:
/script print(GetCVar("realmList")) ;

what region do you play in? US or EU?

I play on US, and it says "us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com".
the 3rd part of my first response would definitely resolve any issue, assuming you don't have an addon conflict and you've updated properly

if you're still stuck, jumping into vent would be the quickest way to resolve your issue
My friend sent me an older version on OQ and it works perfectly (except for the errors of being out of date).

So:

How am I supposed to "update" properly?
I'm seeing the exact same symptoms as Zev. I've turned showing LUA errors on and upon reloading of the UI I get this error (see the gist):

https://gist.github.com/glajchs/10788764

I believe the stats module is expecting the OQ.table to be initialized, but it isn't so it gets init'ed to an empty object {}. Then calling .new() on that object fails.

I'm not sure when tbl is supposed to be initialized but I don't see it anywhere in the code I have.
as specified in oqueue.toc, oqueue.lua is loaded before oqueue_stats.lua and OQ.table is defined at the top of oqueue.lua and referenced at the top of oqueue_stats.lua

if you need assistance installing the addon, please jump in vent and i'll walk you thru it and help troubleshoot your issues.