oqueue dont want be 1.9.9 ...

im download oqueue 1.9.9 and doing million version of update ... im just replace folder , im rename it , im use icebox etc , but oqueue still 1.97c

You are probably installing it in the wrong location.

You can look here on how to find the correct place: http://solidice.com/forums/1/topic/where-is-wow-installedij

rofl , im hope u not admin of that forum , its only one place for unzip it ... World of Warcraft\interface\addons , that 1.9.9a just bugged , just accept and fix it already , ur advices rly good for 8-10 years old.

I have 1.9.9a and had no problems DLing it. If you want help I suggest to be a little nicer to people.

gg666, If you wan't help were happy to assist, however you'll find your time here short lived if you can't conduct yourself in a considerate manner.

im not slave of anyone and not must kneel , its rly manner , its my style of talk , so judge team any help for me?

if the version of oqueue displayed has not changed in game after you delete the old one and unzip the new one then you really are installing it in the wrong location.

Do you have TWO (or more) world of warcraft installations? check if you're installing it in the wrong one's addons folder.

im not slave of anyone and not must kneel , its rly manner , its my style of talk , so judge team any help for me?

I didn't know being disrespectful and rude was a "style" now.

Rassilon ... Do you have TWO (or more) world of warcraft installations? check if you're installing it in the wrong one's addons folder.
1 for 8 years a row , i think for 8 years im learn how to install addons :-d

He wouldn't have suggested it if it hasn't happened to people before.

Someone get rid of this guy. Ugh.