oQueue 1.9.8 now available

let me know if you have any comments, suggestions or issues.

-- changes --

BUGFIX: status when queue'd will no longer 'blink'
BUGFIX: GMT time on the setup tab will now reposition when oqueue is resized
BUGFIX: bg premade chart cleared on bg exit
BUGFIX: force role set upon entry to group
BUGFIX: role check button should only be visible to the group leader
BUGFIX: unpack error on bad charm
BUGFIX: insured old mesh requests are denied (hoping to address freeze bug)
BUGFIX: added empty realmName check (hoping to address freeze bug; thx sigprof!)
BUGFIX: ilevel being shown in mmr column for rbgs
BUGFIX: 'rating too low' popped up on raids for users w/ no pvp rating UPD: spyglass filter text increased to 50 characters max
UPD: arena waitlist tooltip will show arena rank achieve (requires this update by waitlister to populate)
UPD: rbg wait list will now display highest achieved rank as numeric on 'pvp rating' line
add: minimum ilevel spyglass filter option: i<number>
add: minimum rating spyglass filter option: r<number>
add: count of members in the current bg instance

BUGFIX: force role set upon entry to group

Woot!

@warlockJen

please verify

Awesome, thanks alot for your effort guys!!:))

I was typing a many-page long reply here praising many aspects of it all, but decided against it n removed n rather for now just leave a big Thank You, atleast. I hope you understand its a very unproportionately thankless task compared to how much good is taken from this by so many. I can only hope it continues and that you eventually get rewarded greatly,deservingly so, somehow, for all these efforts impacting so many ppl in so many different ways u'll never know of or even be able to imagine.. I bet Blizzard has made literally a ton of money thx to ppls continued interest in their game resulting from ur work with this addon.. Best wishes, thanks again.. Unfortunately I cant repay with much more than a 'thanks' or such for now myself, but will hold ur efforts in high regard and in mind, respect, and support when possible,and feel graet apprecciation for.. I can't understand where you get ur motivation from for it all, but can only hope it's perpetuated and increased and felt worthwhile:)

Cheers! Hopping back into the virtual world..; thanks again!!!

Heck yes i love OQ

Just wanted to echo what nicehs had to say. I've been using oQueue for about a year now and it has allowed me access to so many parts of the game that were simply not feasible before this addon. So thank you tiny for your hard work and continued support of such a fantastic addon,

where i can download it?

http://solidice.com/downloads/world-of-warcraft/oqueue

oqueue is best