oQueue 1.9.5 - feedback

quite a few improvements over 1.94. let me know what you think

-- changes --
BUGFIX: player-role picked up on spec change and reload
BUGFIX: raid subtype will change properly
BUGFIX: extra checks for valid group info
BUGFIX: when hopping from LFR to LFR, would quit group to cleanup existing oQueue data. fixed
BUGFIX: will clean up the OQ raid when alone in a group and you're not the OQ leader
BUGFIX: wasn't sending premade info to oqgeneral if only one in group
BUGFIX: waitlist response to same realm wasn't sending
BUGFIX: group member count was inaccurate when in an instance
BUGFIX: who-popped-lust fixed for pve (thx EU's Aniz-Azjol Nerub!!)
UPD: class spec text added to tooltip for in-group and waitlist items
UPD: adjusted de-listing from pending groups when invited. will now de-list appropriately (dead groups will remain until dissolved)
UPD: regular raids will now show up without subtype abbreviation

Haha, i just downloaded 1.9.4 and i was like, FINALLY, i hope the next update will not be soon, and when i log in and check Oqueue it says a new update aviable, i was like FFS now i need to relog again D:
i'm new to the forums, i really like OQ, good work.
LOL

to be honest, most updates just require a reload once you have the new files
You're doing a really great job on the bug fixes, and i really like oqueue, my guild is dead atm because alot of things has happend etc, and oque helps me find the things that i need to do or just for fun.
But there are so many updates, and i read earlier you're doing it when you find a bug, wich is great but a bit annoying :s But keep the good work going :)
one thing to tell anyone that complains about frequent updates... DBM pushes multiple updates to curse ... everyday

oQueue updates every 3-4 days, with patches inbetween if you frequent the site. this isn't very much at all

if you use icebox, updating becomes trivial
Thank you, downloaded icebox now.
Icebox crashes every time i try to open it. Just redownloaded and still same. Hmm

there is a problem with icebox when you have your wow logged into game. exit it before entering game
BUG CAT

KEEP EM UPDATES COMMING
Updated to 1.9.5.

Still not showing the number of users in a group correctly. Have a 25 Man Garrosh group showing just 9 in the group. I get invited and the group was already full to 25, so I got promptly kicked. Still 10 minutes later it is showing 9 in the group as they steadily keep bring down the percentage on Garrosh. Also, I cannot left click on the X and get out of the "wait List" for the group, even though i am no longer in it. I get the pebnding message and have the paper with the fold in the upper right corner so I can message the raid Leader. When i open that I can type in it, but it does nothing when I click send.