oQueue 1.9.4 - feedback

continued to pull out the old bg queuing mechanism. it's helped to reduce the complexity and improve stability.

let me know what you think of the new bg queuing model (av premades!!)

updates include
--
BUGFIX: group cleanup
BUGFIX: world boss regional conflicts
BUGFIX: vip invite-all now works
BUGFIX: 'you are not in a ...' addressed
BUGFIX: premade type being set when requesting invite; should only happen on invite issued by RL
BUGFIX: multi-accts able to see group from same acct
BUGFIX: fixed queuing times for regular bg pops
UPD: reduced complexity by removing the old bg queuing code
UPD: queue-pop indicator colors now set by median graph
UPD: appended highest rbg rating obtained to rbg/bg tooltip
add: queue-pop graph on the main premade tab for regular bgs
add: 'check again' button on bad-btag shade
add: 'check again' button on bnet-down shade
add: some arena love; tooltips now show ratings and win-loss
add: class and spec info added to arena tooltip
add: top arena rank appended to arena tooltip
add: count-down clickable PAUSED button on find-premade (grey by default; left-click or shift to toggle, right-click to end)

OMG SOMANY UPDATES. :P

Rage posts in t minus 3..2..1..

Tiny,

First time poster. Hey just want to thank you for this great and awesome addon. I just started using it a few months ago, by far the best addon I've ever gotten. Again, thanks.

Looking at your bug fixes, I've seen those when using it... so thanks! Will keep you informed if I see anything else.

Appreciate ya.
first AV premade queue pop with 1.94:

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize this thread existed. I posted a separate thread for a regression. Here it is: https://solidice.com/threads/as-of-194-bg-join-button-behind-queue-pop-window
Hello There

Just like to say GREAT ADDON..

I Opened oqueue this morning to be informed there is an update 1.9.4 i goto this site and download install the update but it is still 1.9.3c version even though the site says its 1.9.4
1 issue so far in 1.9.4:

joined a world boss raid and...

You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader. You are not the party leader.
You are not the party leader. You are not the party leader.
You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader. You are not the party leader.
You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader. You are not the party leader.
You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader. You are not the party leader.
You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader. You are not the party leader.
You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.You are not the party leader.
You are not the party leader.

grrr.

@CowdeliaEarthen
that's usually due to a bad install. check the folder you placed it in... or just use icebox if you're on Windows

@blablamoo
i'll check it out
@blablamoo

that happens to me only if i started an oqueue group, then joined an iother group like Tol barad or celestials .. so m obviously not the leader of the actual group m in .. disband the oqueue premade u created before joining any other group and it won't happen.. at least that's what works for me.
With 1.9.4 my fps has taken a hit. When disabling oqueue via "go dark", my fps jumps 10-20 frames.

I posted separately but when changing characters, battle net goes down every time now.

Oqueue still blocks the ability to right click and report a player.

That's pretty much the issues I see with the latest version and oqueue in general.