Memory Leak with OQ 2.0.1?

Not sure if others have noticed this but since upgrading to 2.0.1 I have been seeing a steady increase in the amount of memory OQ is using - and by steady I mean I am sitting in town watching the amount OQ uses gradually increase but never go down. After disabling it, logging back in, then logging out and re-enabling OQ, then logging back in it starts out at around 3MB used and over the course of 10 minutes increased to 4.68MB used. After 30 minutes it climbed to 8.46MB used. When OQ goes over 5MB used I see a lot of stuttering graphics (like there is lag in movement - but latencies remain unchanged) and frame rates drop from ~100fps to around ~60fps (with no other people around me). When logging out and disabling it, then logging back in, the stuttering is resolved and frame rates are back up to ~100

Again, not sure if I am the only one seeing this but I didn't have this issue prior to the update.

memory usage will fluctuate as the number of premades ebb and flow throughout the night. the messaging itself can generate strings that won't be collected until the garbage collector comes around, every 30-60 seconds.

have you tried disabling all addons except oQueue and see if the 'stutter' continues?

Aye. And it is the only addon that causes it. Looks like lag (similar to high latencies) but both world and home latencies are in the 25ms range (as they always have been). Seems strange, but it did only appear after updating to 2.0.1. When OQ is enabled, it doesn't occur right away - takes about 10-15 minutes before it starts to appear. But after logging out and disabling OQ and logging back in the issue is resolved and doesn't return regardless of how many hours I'm on.

Weird huh?

i've been logged in for hours with no issue. the only time i've been able to reproduce a stutter was when i had tradeforwarder installed and enabled. i have no idea what it was doing, but my ui would stutter for some reason. disabling it made the issue go away.

oTradechat was created as a replacement for tradeforwarder