3 feature requests

Awesome addon!!  Thank you. 

My first request is, when you que for a premade, if , for whatever reason, you are removed from que (want tanks/heals only, wrong faction, etc.) please make it where it grays out or removes that particular raid from the list when that happens.  I have qued before, gotten removed from the wait list for unknown reasons, and since I am always trying to que for several at once to try to get into one and raids are constantly being added I don't always remember who had the raid that I wasn't chosen for. I don't want to que for the same one twice. I thought perhaps I was only one having issues with it but I know quite a few others who have complained of same thing.

2nd request. Please add an option to let people say they are on a PVP  or  PVE server. I am tired of queing for Ordos and it turns out to be on a PVP server and we can't even get the boss started because of the other faction causing problems. Sometimes it is just pulling the boss on purpose but it is mainly them attacking other players for pvp and we can never get started. I am not a pvper. I don't like it and would rather not go to a server that is pvp because of those problems. If I know its a PVP server then I know now to que for that raid. 

Final request.  Please make it show, when you start a raid, if you are alliance or horde. I know for a lot of people this isn't an issue and may seem like a dumb request but for new people, like myself, it was. I have always just joined wait lists for raids and have never set up one before. I just tried setting up my first premade for celestials. I was getting requests from both factions. A lot from the other one.  So, if they know its alliance only or horde only it would really help.  Trivial I know but I was having a hard time figuring out who was alliance and who was horde just by hovering over their names since I had never set up a raid using OQ on my own before.  For those more experienced at OQ I'm sure its not a problem but that feature would weed out people from the other faction and help newbies like myself.  I finally had to go into the notes and say it was alliance only to quit getting requests from horde.

sorry for all of the requests. Hope I don't get flamed for them but these do address problems I've been having with the addon for a while now. 

Thanks!!
i'll try to think of something as a timer-based warning symbol to let you know you've already tried that premade.  maybe the warning will be removed in 5 minutes or so.

as for pve/pvp realm info, afaik there is no api call to tell me which type of zone you're in.

as for people on your waitlist, only same faction can see your premade group info... therefore they are the only ones able to see it.  do you have situations where opposite faction is queuing?  did you have other sub accounts that were on at that time?