2 suggestions :-)

Hey hey friends.. I notice there's some help for color blind people & that's pretty rad..

Would you also consider adding font size changes.. I'm not 18 anymore I'd like some larger font ;-)

Aaaalso when viewing the list of premades at times it's hard to click on one since they keep moving around as the list refreshes..

Not much to be done about that sure..

I was thinking a potential help might be at the very least making the lines clickable so it stays highlighted so I can see which line I need to click waitlist on even as it's moving around the list real time..

/salute
well, increasing the font size would have other implications.  not sure about that at this time

as for the list moving... there are 2 things.

first:
use the filters to reduce the list of items as well as click the column headings to sort (sorting by leader really slows down shuffling)

second:
hold down SHIFT.  while on the find-premade tab, and not in the spyglass filter, the list will not reshuffle while SHIFT is down

does that help a little?
well truthfully maybe I'm doing it worse than I could be..

I usually filter by .. raid is what I do often ;-) so got that..

then the spyglass ? what ?

I usually just click wait list from the Find Premade tab..

OH OH OH hey man you know what else I'd reeeeaaally love.. sort the list alphabetically..

I know some people wouldn't.. a box to check on or off in Settings ? :-)

Bummer about the font size.. I understand though isn't as simple as I'd like it to be.. I'd really like that though if it were a possibility in the future..

What about in game oQueue chat could that be a thing ? Like within the oQueue window specifically add another tab that says Chat..

I'm just goin' off about everything on my mind now no disrespect at all absolutely love your addon ;-)

And last thing I swear.. how you feeling about https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php

Can't tell you how much I'd like that.. I'm on my Android phone all the time.. & no way I'm the only one ;-)
it's all good... this is how oQueue has grown... by user input

maybe this will help:

133 groups @ 4am ... still a lot.  now to tame it.

1.  set my voip to vent, since it's what i'm using
2.  sort by leader by left-clicking.  each left-click will toggle from ascending to descending
3.  set the premade type to 'raids'
4.  open the spyglass at the top and type 'soo' to find some siege raids

i'm left with:

if the list is still shuffling around as groups come and go, you can hold down SHIFT and you'll see '** PAUSED **' in the top right

that help clear things up?

btw, you should click the help button and then the hints button in the lower left

you may find a few things in there that may shed some light on how things work

hope that helps
Tiny ... idk which filter-post to use... since this one has a good visuals ill do it here:

what about filering out some options, example: i'm ok with skype, teamspeak and dont want novoice and vent to be filtered in results...
what about filering out some options, example: i'm ok with skype, teamspeak and dont want novoice and vent to be filtered in results...
when you pull down the filter... right-click the option you don't want to see. 

this will exclude that option and it'll be greyed out
found out before reading this reply, dont even know why i asked... was bored maybe...
2 other things friends :-)

Could you.. well obviously you could.. would you consider making a tab for Contracts for those of us who do not want them announced.. or even if people do.. just going to check if I feel like one..

I realize the contract time is limited.. hard to just peruse on demand because there won't be many.. not a problem.. when I'm in the mood though it would be nice to check a tab to see :-)

So as far as Tapatalk is concerned.. answer me this 1 thing & I swear I'll never mention it again..

Has it been considered & definitely shot down so no it is never happening forget about it ? Or is it going to happen eventually ?
oh hey man one other thing you didn't answer..

would you consider adding the ability.. totally a toggle ability check or uncheck..

Sort Premades Alphabetically

I want to sort by the name of the Premade furthest to the left specifically.. that's the only thing that needs to be considered..

Those with numbers start at the top.. then A - Z

Would make things so helpful.. since I look for Firelands a lot.. neeeeeeeed that Pureblood :-)
Also.. aaaalso !

Themes would be amazing.. in game themes for the browser :-)