1.9.7 still no "currentrating" in pvp (2v2/3v3/5v5) its really sad...

Dear Oqueue creator,

I thought that the next update THIS update you would implement this?! There where so many threads about this and why its never gone work without it.

Im very sad that i cant use oqueue to find good arenamates to push rating with pls fix this with the next update if you can afford the time.

OR please let everyone at least know that you never gona do this. If there is no post or something/anything about that topic and its just gona get ignored either way thats fine at least 4 me.

The dream of oqueue & arena :-(

good luck

you can see the highest rating for a group on the hover over. are you looking for the ratings for those ppl on the wait list?

I think he wants to be able to set a minimum required arena rating for the particular bracket he's creating a premade for. This would go hand-in-hand with selecting the 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5 bracket in the premade sub-type list for arena.

unfortunately, the vast majority wouldn't choose the correct arena type or would just get more or less then the number specified.

as an extra bonus, there's not much room for additional data. groups have 255 characters with which to describe their group. b.net friend requests only have 127.

oQueueisgreat,

What exactly is it that you looking for it to do? This way we don't all have to guess :)

"unfortunately, the vast majority wouldn't choose the correct arena type or would just get more or less then the number specified."

Here's how it should work IMO. The default premade subtype for arena would be "unspecified" like it is now, so what you're saying would not be an issue. If someone cared to set a minimum required rating, they would have to select the subtype (2v2, 3v3, or 5v5) first, which would unlock the minimum rating requirement box (which would be locked or hidden when arena subtype is "unspecified").

"as an extra bonus, there's not much room for additional data. groups have 255 characters with which to describe their group. b.net friend requests only have 127."

The arena rating requirement field would replace the current RBG rating requirement field, so there should be 0 difference in string length, except if there's not already space for 1 byte for specifying the arena premade subtype.

@Bujutsu

exactly..

@tiny

I just wanna repeat from previous posts that.... the importance of a separate way 2v2 / 3v3v / 5v5 and the possibility to search with min. rating in each spart is essential to make oqueue compeed with traidchat and is on my watch the only way to make serius arenaplayers use oqueue for searching mates.

-generall-

Most of arena in queue is only caping or playing just 4 fun 99% of the time.

Nothing to really work with when you cant search only for 3v3 with is the most (serius) played arena (noone stremas 2v2, 2v2 is just 4 caping) and search 4 EXAMPLE with 1750 rating or more.

And yes ofc you can see the exp of 1 member of the group but noone reads all 100 premades and even if you do you dont find anyone most of the time becasue people are people and want to press a red buttons and get invited in the next 30 seconds. And im ofc not different. I wanna play only with XXX rating or more in 3v3 or not. Else i use boring non efficiant traidchat but still better that queue becasue in traidchat oyu can actually search with rating and ask all the pople instantly what there rating is. Its better than queue 4 serius arena at the moment but its boring and inefficient as hell and thats where this new feauture that shuld have been a part of oqueeu since the arena section.

Its so close to what wow needs since vanilla. :-( 4 arena sooooooo close pls make it work and if there are not enoth caracters in btag then what about that: send 2 btag OR make a code like this: "PROGRAMMLANGUAGE do this bla bla bla then remove that bla bla bla" into a makro like: AAA so AAA = "PROGRAMMLANGUAGE do this bla bla bla then remove that bla bla bla"

then you dont have to send "PROGRAMMLANGUAGE do this bla bla bla then remove that bla bla bla" and only have to send 3 characters and oqueue knows okay the 3 characters AAA is = to "PROGRAMMLANGUAGE do this bla bla bla then remove that bla bla bla"

Idk you are the expert. But without this... its pointless 4 a lot of people using oqueu and the people that want and need oquee the most are serius ARENAPLAYERS and the serius one not the capers they find cap mates in traidchat super easy.

The People using arena serch now are nothing compared to the possibe marked you can open with a real arenamate searching addon.

Sorry 4 writing so much just find it so SUPER IMPORTANT.

ceers to everyone that ansered the thread =)