1.9.5. auto-declining bug on invite

Hi!

What do I do when I can't invite anyone from my wait list because they all appeared as auto-declining my invitation at the same moment as I invite them. they also gets removed from the list. After that, I was tried to invite them from the friend list (social panel) as they're there for some more seconds. Same result.

Edit: I also turned off all other addons and also deleted the oqueue variables from the WTF, installing a fresh oQ 1.9.5, still the same result.
that's usually a bug on their side which has to do with addons that auto-accept or auto-reject invites.

if they're using elvui, there is an option for auto-accepting invites on the general setup panel
I have same problem.

i am seeing new dress for men

Discover our stylish and comfortable slippers for women, available now at ECS. From cozy indoor options to cute outdoor styles, our selection has something for everyone. Shop now and take advantage of our special offer.

Get the best quality Women Sports Shoes and Sneakers online in Pakistan from Servis. Explore the wide range of the latest sports shoes at low prices in all over Pakistan with fast delivery.

Discover the new latest dress designs for any event. Find the perfect look by keeping up with the latest trends in fashion. Whether it is casual or formal, our collection of new dress styles will keep you looking stylish and confident. Check it out right now!

Using our selection of casual shirts for men, you can up your style score! Discover new styles and traditional favorites at our online store. Get quality shirts right now to easily update your style.