1.8.7a Black screen

Have tried everything posted in forums to get 1.8.7a to work but all i get is a black screen and an error message:

Date: 2014-04-09 15:17:02
ID: 3
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
   attempt to index field '__frame_pool' (a nil value)
Debug:
   [C]: ?
   oqueue\oqueue_ui_tools.lua:203: CreateFrame()
   oqueue\oqueue_ui_tools.lua:349: panel()
   oqueue\oqueue.lua:14726: create_ui_shade()
   oqueue\oqueue.lua:14770: badtag_shade()
   oqueue\oqueue.lua:24988: ui_toggle()
   oqueue\oqueue.lua:300: ?()
   ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4315: ChatEdit_ParseText()
   ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3969: ChatEdit_SendText()
   ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4008: ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed()
   [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1:
      [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1

restart wow. 
Have... lets just face it, 1.8.7a is broken.
Maybe for you. Working fine for thousands of others.

Tiny will have to address this specific error when he gets to it. 
I have yet to come across anybody with a working oque since blizzards patch that broke it.  Forums seems to confirm this as well.
55k dnloads of 1.8.7 since the other day.  a handful on the site with install issues.

the error you posted comes when the oq object doesn't exist.  this cannot happen if you've installed it properly

find me in vent and i'll walk you thru the install to make sure you get it right. 
Lol No offense, but I've been playing WoW since '06.  I know how to properly install an addon... 
If it was not properly installed it would not show up in the add-on list, and it certainly would not open oque with a blank screen, no mini map icon. Sounds like a code issue to me.  Also the above error i posted is not the only error i get. There's this one too:

Date: 2014-04-09 19:09:51
ID: 4
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
   attempt to index field 'options' (a nil value)
Debug:
   [C]: ?
   oqueue\oqueue.lua:309: ?()
   ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4315: ChatEdit_ParseText()
   ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3969: ChatEdit_SendText()
   ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4008: ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed()
   [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1:
      [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1
how about posting the first error?

and yes, the issue will be with your install.  either incorrectly installed, conflict with some addon you're running, or some oddity in your saved data

posting in a web chat is about the most ineffective way to get it resolved.  you've been told the other options.  exercise them if you want
1st error is at top of post.  I've tried to do a clean install by removing all oque files and installing 1.8.7a,  I've also removed all other addons to see if there's a conflict.  I've even tried to install a previous version that worked just before the blizzard patch. Still just getting a blank oque screen.  From what I've gathered from some friends that use oque none of them have any luck with 1.8.7a.  The only one's that seem to not get a blank screen are users who are using a previous version, and they stated that although it's not a blank screen it still doesn't work with invites.  Damn Blizzard and thier patches haha.  If you figure out what's going on I'd love to know, playing WoW without oque just isn't the same lol.