Licence has expired.

Im sure your tired of hearing it! but I did not see anything recent about it so I was wondering if it was on my end this time.

Any feedback helps thanks.

keyclone's license is known as a 'forever book model' meaning, you have the license forever (or until boxing/windows is no longer viable) but you can only use it on one machine at a time.

as such, you may, over time, get a new machine or hardware for a variety of reasons. when you do, then your keyclone will generate a new system-id and you'll need to transfer your license to the new system-id using the 'transfer' button. just click, enter the email associated with your paypal account and the backend will send you a link to that address. then check your email, click the link, select the other system-id, click transfer, then restart keyclone. the whole process takes about a minute. if you don't get the email within that time frame, please check your spam, junk or trash folders.

if you have any other issues, please feel free to drop me a note.

good luck and have a great night,

tiny

Thanks alot Tiny! I did get a new Machine and it was the reason why my Keyclone wasnt working. Did what you wrote above and took about 1min to make it work! Gdilb

keyclone's license is known as a 'forever book model' meaning, you have the license forever (or until boxing/windows is no longer viable) but you can only use it on one machine at a time.

OHHH tyvm for that bit of info.! I was wondering why I needed to pay again for another keyclone...makes sense...It has been awhile since I have messed with keyclone (ONE THING THAT I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH ON MY 3 VID 2 COMP. SET UP WITH KEYCLONE) is the auto-connect from my second comp. to my main comp.. I have the auto-connect set but on the status screen of the main keyclone window. When you right click on the 2nd comp. connected it says RUN...and at the top it says Clone Command......what do I need to type for clone command or do you even need too?