v3.0.1 Have I found a bug?

Hiya, and congrats on getting this working again so fast. Just a few things...

1/ If I understand correctly, there should be no need to open the in-game group finder for OQ to work however, with the lasted version it defaults to battlegrounds for me. However, if I select "raids" from the drop down box I get just on 100 raids appear. Now the refresh button at the bottom I thought would refresh the raids since i have that selected but it then defaults back to the battleground entries again.

2/ Not sure if this is related to the first bug but... if I open the in-game GF first, then select raids - MoP, then find a group, I get about 100 responses. If I then open OQ, both OQ and the GF revert to only show battlegrounds. If I refresh the GF however the raids (100 or so) reappear and populate in OQ.

2a/ Not quite a 3rd bug but, following on from the 2nd point, if I press the GF refresh button, oq keeps grabbing more and more groups to the point that I can currently see 258 raids as per the pic you can see here http://tinypic.com/r/xpd0cg/8 Is this intentional or just good luck?

3/ The raid leaders progression is not showing in the right hand frame. I think I read that used to get pulled form the armory?

Anyways, my sincere thanx for all your hard work.

Regards Tegara

1/ the default premade type should be whatever you did last, or battleground by default. no matter what, 100 groups is the max we can get from blizzard... at this time (i'm hoping they increase it)

2/ the search returns what the search returns. this is how blizzard implemented it. done properly, there'd be a search_id used to determine if the results are for the intended window or not. but, since blizzard only allows one open search at a time, both windows will show the data data, regardless of the category previously selected.

2a/ that would happen and is something i was playing with in an attempt to get more groups. unfortunately, once you run a search, all previous data is invalidated and is no longer usable. if you were to click on the wait list button for any of the older groups, they simply would not work. i would have to somehow catch the clear event you triggered when you refreshed the GF so i could clear out the groups shown in oQueue

3/ raid leader progression is only available for those leaders using oQueue. if they do not have oQueue, there is not way to get the data. armory data is not available

hope that helps. let us know how it works as you continue to noodle with it

Thanx for that Tiny,

TINY SAID: 1/ the default premade type should be whatever you did last

So is the refresh button supposed to refresh raids if I have them selected? I press it and it loads battlegrounds again even tho my last search was for raids and the search box at the bottom still says raids.

Thanx