oQueue 2.0.1 - doesn't transfer to other realm when accepting invite

I'm not sure if this has been covered or is known, but I didn't see anything listed with this version already on the boards :)

Just as the title says - using the latest version, but when I accept and get the warning that this may move me to a different realm ... it doesn't. I'm still on my own realm, can see everyone in the raid on the map but can't see them actually in-game. Looking at the raid chat in the 4 problem groups I've tried tonight I'm not the only one facing this problem, and no-one had any idea how to solve it; we tried relogging, summoning, you name it, without any luck.

I do know that the only time it's worked was the first one I joined tonight - that DID move me to another realm, but after that concluded (and I went back to my own realm) I couldn't transfer again. Perhaps this is something Blizz have implemented?

Are you on an oceanic realm?

I'm on an EU realm - Ravenholdt, which is also connected with Sporregar, Defias Brotherhood, Scarshield Legion and one other whose name escapes me :)

This has only been happening over the past 4-5 days or so - was working fine up until then.

transferring between realms has nothing to do with oQueue. the transfer is supposed to happen as you join the group and there's really nothing i can do to modify that behavior, afaik

i believe this happens mostly to those realms that are either merging or preparing to merge. but again, this is speculation.

Hmm, I am not familar with how it works over there. In the US we can not appear on Oceanic realms and vice versa even though they are listed under us. Does it work that way within the EU system for GB, Germany, Russian realms etc.? That was my only idea.

I used this new version last night with no problems and was transfered to the group leader's realm off of my own.

Perhaps I should have worded the title better - I don't think it's so much oQueue at fault, more something to do with how the game itself is handling things :)

So far, using oQueue I've been able to transfer (in the past) to French realms, German realms and other English realms, all of them EU - but it's only the past few days that I've been having problems. I've noticed through testing this that when I log onto a character, and then use oQueue it'll usually work first time, but any times AFTER that it won't; that's not conclusive, but it seems to be a fairly constant pattern. Also, when this happens it's not just me - everyone else in the raid has the exact same issue, unless they were already on the same realm as the raid leader.

One possibility that some people were throwing around is that it could be (as you say) related to linked realms; we have recently been linked (again) to Defias Brotherhood, and were already linked to 3 others beforehand. But everything worked fine even after the realms were linked - this has started to happen at a different time. Another possibility was down to server population - if a server is perhaps "full" where the raid leader is, then perhaps it's down to Blizzard not completing the transfer. Maybe it's related to the increasingly strange behaviour of Battle.Net recently - hard to say, but infuriating :D

Out of interest - if it is something like US realms being listed and being in the EU unable to join them, is it possible to filter the results with that in mind?

I'm unfamiliar with any EU restrictions like the US/Oceanic world issues we have.

if there is, providing a list of realms and their category would allow me to compensate.

Another possibility was down to server population - if a server is perhaps "full" where the raid leader is, then perhaps it's down to Blizzard not completing the transfer.

I don't think this is it.

I would post in your WoW forums about not appearing on other realms when you get an invite and not mention OQ. Just say you were invited to several realms but you were not there and stayed on yours despite the party leader being from another server.

It could be a known issue for all we know and a Blue response might help to clarify.

P.S. I think rules may have changed as to what server you get to be on as it used to go by majority from a server in the party. But for a couple months I think I have seen otherwise and it always seems to be the leader's realm.

I downloaded and installed 2.0.1 on Sept. 10th. I deleted all oled Oq files and it has not worked since. I click on the OQ tab in the game and nothing comes up, and on the OQ header it says 1.0.6? I went back into, interface/addons and There is nothing of OQ's except 2.0.1.

Tiny, I saw this thread and noticed it is current. I know you have information up talking about changes, but there is no post dates on those. Should 2.0.1 be working in USA Ravencrest?

Thanks

@housecalls

oQueue works on all US and EU realms as far as i know. if you're having difficulty, it is normally EU players with the US realmList set.

as for your UI, i'm confused by your description. when you type '/oq', does the main UI pop up? what version does it say at the top? where does it say 1.0.6??

btw, many threads are updated daily, in the future, please create a separate thread for a distinct problem.