|Game: World of Warcraft (5.4.8)|
|Monthly Downloads: 0|
|Total Downloads: 103|
|License: GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)|
OmegaMap is a scalable, moveable, transparent WorldMap that the user can have on screen while they continue to play and interact with the world. It is based off of the old AlphaMap addon but re-written from the ground up using the Wow 4.x/5.x map code.
- A scalable, moveable, transparent WorldMap
- Options to display quests POI on the map with a hideable quest objective window
- Option to display Archeology dig sites
- Option to display Dungeon Boss Icons
- Option to display alternate Minimap textured maps of Battlegrounds, Caves, and Dung...